SUMMER FUN DAYS
Parents Please Note:
Again, this summer I am choosing to stay away from the park, keeping our circle as small as possible. I would prefer to err on the side of caution until more people have been vaccinated and more public areas are deemed safe for all.
That being said we plan on having some backyard fun here this summer, lots of swimming fun in our new pool and the following fun days.
JULY 2ND/21 FRIDAY - CANADA DAY CELEBRATION, TREATS, BALLOONS, TATTOOS AND PRIZES
JULY 16/21 FRIDAY - SPLASH AND PLAY WATER DAY
JULY 26/21 MONDAY - HAND PAINTING MURAL OF ART
AUGUST 09/21 MONDAY TEDDY BEARS STROLL AND PICNIC
SUMMER HOMEWORK CLUB: ALL SUMMER LONG STRUCTURED LEARNING THEME WILL BE FOCOUSED ON NUMBERS 1-10
SEPT 27/21 MONDAY I CAN COUNT TO 10 NUMBER GRADUATION CERMONY
1. Parents make sure your child(ren) comes dressed appropriately for all summer activities and sun protected. I prefer sun shade clothing but feel free to sun screen your child before coming if you prefer. (hats, sun screen/ sun clothes, extra shorts, tee shirt). If they are wearing sandals please make sure they have running shoes, crocs or water shoes in their back packs
2. Please make sure your child has a swim suit/ little swimmer pull ups & an extra tee shirt in their back packs for the whole summer or if you prefer you may leave a bathing suit and sun shirt at daycare for the summer.
3. If you wish to switch a regular day for your child(ren) to a fun day that's fine, if I have a space available. Just let me know, so I can hire extra help.
4. There will be no cost for any fun day activities this year.
5. Please check our calendar or summer fun links for the list of required items for each fun trip. Alternate rain dates will be posted if necessary.
6. Please check our calendar for all summer holidays, birthdays and days that Home Grown Kids Daycare will be closed.